- Intellectual Property
- Use of Site
- Methods of Payment
- Delivery Method
- Agreement of Purchase
- Transfer of Ownership
- Shipping Period
- Cancelling Orders, Returning, and Exchanges.
- Other Disclaimers
- Governing Law
FAGASSENT (the "Website") is run by AOKI HIFUKU Co., Ltd (hereinafter "we," "us," "our," "the Company").
The Website, and any products or services provided by us, are collectively, the "Services", and are provided based on the Terms and Conditions below. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following Terms and Conditions and other applicable law.
We will post any adjustments to the Website or Terms of Service on this web page, and the revised version will be effective when it is posted.
- Any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws regarding design or images remains to us or to its rightful owner.
Users of this Website are not to violate any rights of any other person or entity, including any intellectual property or other protected rights.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials in order to use the Services, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur through the use of your credentials.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from unauthorized use of your credentials.
Use of Site
- By using the Service, you are prohibited from:
1. Violating copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights.
2. Violating Privacy of the Company, other users, or Third Parties.
3. Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language.
4. Writing or sending computer programs or scripts.
5. Any actions that may make other users feel uncomfortable.
6. Violating Public Order and Morality.
7. Impersonation of others, including a FAGASSENT or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the Website.
8. Violating Japanese law.
- Mainly for personal use or for use at a store.
Please contact us if you would like to sell our products at a retailer.
- Prices do not include Japanese Tax.
Shipping will be added. Shipping fees will be shown at the end of your order
Depending on the country, there may be additional tariffs or other taxes that may apply.
Any additional taxes will be paid for by the receiver.
It is also the responsibility of the receiver to abide by all laws concerning Imported goods.
Methods of Payment
- We accept VISA, Master Card, American Express.
- It will be sent out via EMS.
The weight limit for one order is 30kg.
Agreement of Purchase
- You agree to purchase a product when the product is shipped from the Company to you.
This Website, despite sending an Order Confirmation e-mail, may send a Cancellation E-mail and cancel your order due to the following reasons:
For customers who received the Cancellation E-mail, your order has been cancelled.
1. If the product is out of stock and we do not plan on restocking the inventory.
2. If the information provided is deemed to be inaccurate or incoorect.
3. If you violate the term of service.
4. If for any reason we believe that the order should be cancelled
Transfer of Ownership
- The ownership of the product transfers from the Company to the customer when the product is shipped from the Company to the customer.
After the ownership has been transferred to the customer, we are not responsible for any loss, troubles, or damages to the product.
- We will ship the product within 5 days after the order..
Based on the inventory, it may take longer than 10 days to process your order. We will send you an e-mail if it will take longer than 5 business days. .
The product will be delivered based on the transportation company's schedule.
Cancelling Orders, Returning, and Exchanges.
- After Agreement of Purchase has been agreed upon, the order cannot be cancelled.
Unless there is a mistake in the order, the product cannot be returned or exchanged.
If there is a mistake in the product or a severe defect, we will bear the shipping fees and exchange or return the product.
- Besides the exceptions, we will not insure any defects with products.
The product may be illegal in the country of the customer, but we will not be responsible for any legal issues outside of Japan.
We will not be responsible for any losses experienced by using this website.
We will not be responsible for any viruses sent by the Website or the server of the Website.
The Company will not be responsible for any problems with the system, delays, cancellations, or loss of data due to illegal access to the system or the Website.
The Website may, without warning, change its design or Service, partially or completely. The Service may be cancelled or temporarily disabled, or limit or completely disable the customer from using the Website. The Company will not take responsbility for any losses. The Website may, without warning, change its design or Service, partially or completely. The Service may be cancelled or temporarily disabled, or limit or completely disable the customer from using the Website. The Company will not take responsbility for any losses.
- Although the Website uses photography of the actual product, the tone or hue of the color may differ from the actual product.
Any emails sent from the company or any emails sent by you may have corrupted characters. We will not be responsible for any problems that occur from corrupted characters.
If you order multiple products and one of the products are out of stock, we may choose to wait to send the product.
There may be countries or regions that the EMS cannot ship to. For a list of countries or regions that the EMS can deliver to, please check the website below.
The product will be packaged under the guidelines of the international export packaging.
We will be reponsible for any defects wth packaging and any damages due to packaging, but will not be responsible for any problems caused by the customer.
Unless specified, the loss or destruction of a product will be the responsbility of the customer once the package are in the hands of the trasport company. However, until the customer pays for the product, the Company retains ownership.
We will not be responsible for delays or delivery problems due to any outside influences, such as, but not limited to, weather, wars, floods or earthquakes.
- If there is any issue on an individual basis, there will be a neutral arbitrator based on the commercial arbitration rules by the Japan Commercial Arbitration Association. The decision by the arbitrator is final, and will be binding.
- Japanese law will be applied to the contract.
- This contract will be effective as of August 23st, 2019.
AOKI HIFUKU Co., Ltd.